- Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
- Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
- Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
- This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
- Everyone has the right to a nationality.
The guide includes 50 innovative and inspiring examples all over the world and highlights how universities can accelerate and associate their education with the SDGs.
We congragulate the new team of researchers with strong motivation to further our cooperation.